- If you are a resident of an AFRICAN Country please register at Site Registration (Africa) in order to benefit from Special rates for African delegates
- If you are a resident of a country outside Africa, please register at Site Registration (International)
Follow these steps to complete the registration process for SEGH2018:
- Register on this site
You must register on this site in order to receive updates and information about SEGH2018. After site registration, you will receive a Site ID. Your Site ID is required for abstract submission and conference registration for SEGH2018. Your Site ID also allows us to respond more efficiently to any issues you may encounter during the registration process. Register here to receive your User Name and Password. You will then receive you Site ID within 1 working day.
- If you would like to make a presentation at the conference, you must submit an abstract
Abstract submission requires your Site ID. After submitting your abstract, you will be informed of its status promptly by email.
- For conference registration (if are a presenter, exhibitor or visitor) proceed to the Conference Registration page and register. You will receive acknowledgement of receipt of your registration request.
After you make full payment by bank transfer or credit card, you will receive your Certificate of Conference Registration for SEGH2018.
- To qualify for discounted student rates, provide your valid Student ID number when completing your conference registration and you will receive a coupon that can be applied when processing payment.